Navy SEALs: Covert Operations ET - A Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory mod by mod_porter
This is an Enemy Territory port of Navy Seals: Covert Operations - NSCO ETL mod alpha 6 (see Moddb.com)
Navy SEALs: Covert Operations is a realism total conversion mod for ID Software's Quake3 engine. NS:CO pits players in realistic combat missions such as:
-Retrieve Information in a suitcase and return it to a capture point
-Defend Fortified Area's from Capture
-Assassinate VIP Player (distinct model for VIP)
-Capture Specific Points on the map for your team to win.
Navy Seals has one of the most realistic damage effects you will ever see in a Mod. You won't see anyone taking one-hundred bullets and surviving here. It's all based on reality and how bullets really effect someone when hit by them.
NS:CO Feature Highlights:
Weapons, Weapon Handling & Equipment
* 22 scale real worked weapons
* sophisticated weapon attachment system
* scopes, flashlights, bayonettes, laser sights, silencer etc.
* 5L-SD, sophisticated location specific damage system
* projectile code system - realistic per projectile ballistic physics
* original bomb defusing tool system
Original Top-Code Features & Technology
* TASS, a configurable player skill and attribute system
* original player physics top-code
* easy to use radio command system
* modular HUD with two configurable displays to choose from
* feature complete menu system
* PE Engine proprietary state-of-the-art particle effects
* enhanced lighting with full support for q3map2
* IGLE advanced lighting lens flare, and dazzle effects
* 3 original player models featuring rich original animations
* 16 very high detail headskins per team
* Head Stuff System? offing customizable player "looks"
* bindable hand signal animations
* seasonal & terrain specific auto-camouflage skin system
Game Play Features
* NSSL? sophisticated multi-threading scripting language
* plug-n-play-drag-n-drop scripting automation system
* enhanced camera view
* dynamic help system
* GPS & team telemetry system
Levels & Missions
* stunning level design technology
* assault objective missions
* VIP-R and VIP-S objective missions
* CTB objective
* bomb & defuse mission objective
For Level Designers
* CSGR (client side geometry render)
* rich objective system /w prefab mission tools
* PE Engine?, NS-CO's proprietary particle system
* custom, entities and shader attributes
* rich suite of original high-quality textures
* environment effect system for rain and snow
* full support for all q3map2 compiler features
* IGLE advanced lighting effects engine
* NS-CO DL-TK our in house (only) level designers tool kit
Support for all major Operating Systems such as:
Windows95/98/ME/2000/XP, Macintosh/OSX, Linux
|NAVY SEALS - COVERT OPERATIONS ET Version:alpha
mod_porter 04.10.2015 377 MB 97
ETJump 2.0.5 released
What is ETJump? ETJump is a trickjump modification for Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. It is based on etmain and includes bugfixes and lot's of features to give you the perfect trickjumping experience.
ETJump 2.0.5 is ready! Everything that I wanted is not in but as there were quite a few bugs that caused crashes I decided to release it already.
|ETJUMP 2.0.5 Version:2.0.5
Zero 13.09.2015 6,755 MB 48
N!tmod 2.3.1 - After the 2.3 Public release, some bugs have been spotted, so I decided to prepare a new version to fix these little problems.
So here is N!tmod 2.3.1, which will most likely be the last release in the 2.3.x branch, allowing me to start 2.4 branch tests soon :)
If you had already updated to 2.3, you only need to replace the qagame .dll or.so and the pk3 files with the new ones.
If you are installing for the first time, or updating from a version prior to 2.3, don't forget to check the Setup tutorial and the NxAC Setup tutorial.
As always, your donations are important. You can donate using the button at the bottom of this page to show some support ;)
N!tmod 2.3.1 FINAL Changelog >> HERE
|N!TMOD 2.3.1 FINAL Version:2.3.1
N!trox 04.05.2015 6,028 MB 94