LoRenz presents his new Enemy Territory sniper map - LRS Dwarfs Sniper - with a cool fanasy look.
"Hi all, this map is about the kingdom of Erebor. The dwarfs are gone, leaving treasures.
But that does not interest us, we play for fun. Take your place and snipe.
Have fun!!! LoRenz"
Source: Big thx to LoRenz via Mail and FB
|LRS DWARFS SNIPER Version:2016
LoRenz 13.03.2016 13.89 MB 38
"I'm glad to announce that "Fearless Assassins Base v.2" is ready for action!
I released the first version of the map on May 11th 2014 and it was played on the servers untill the 8th of August, the same year.
Then it was removed from the server rotations because of a bug which allowed the Allies to spawn in the Axis spawn at the begining of the map. I took a break from Wolf ET and mapping, but since I've started playing Wolf ET again I decided to fix the issue and work on the map, because so many people loved it." - =F|A=DEATHSKI
Bug Fix: The Allies being able to spawn at the Axis spawn issue is now fixed Changes from previous version:
- 25 spawn points added per spawn, instead of 16, so the map can be used on bigger servers
- VO/HQ sounds added
- More and new F|A textures added around the map
- Additional path with a wooden ramp and a depot fence added at the first stage of the map
|FA BASE Version:v2
Deathbringer 13.03.2016 4,882 MB 46
This is the latest version of "Trenches", created by Thunder and Macchute of The Wolf Team Modding & Mapping Community. Trenches is primarily a map made for use in ETNam Mod, but is readily usable in standard Wolf ET too.
Storyline: After breaching the infamous China Beach defences, the Allied forces have made their way through the jungle and located the enemy's defensive trenches. They must now find and destroy the sewer entrance, located in this area, in order to further their advance into Enemy Territory.
Changelog 1.1 to 1.2
- Fixed caulked surface
- "Dirty-fixed" a tga in shader that is jpg in Wolf ET source
- Fixed missing sandbags texture
- Moved templespawn into the temple with 2 exits
- Rocks added to cover Allied bunkerspawn
- Forward spawn is now in the different huts
- Forward spawn is default Axis, but needs to be hit first
- Added spawnpoints so now there is 32 spawn for both teams (for 64slots servers)
- Flying leaves should be taken care of, I hope
- "Flying" tree fixed
- Tunnel fixed so you don't get stuck
- Clipped the map all over so it shouldn't be possible to get outside
- Clipped the sewer opening so you can't get through it
- Added intermission sound wav
Thunder and Macchute 13.03.2016 6,114 MB 35