Teutis released his very nice map Teutoburg Forest Beta 1
Story: The Allies have surrounded the famous Teutoburg forest, an impervious forest in northwest Germany. The Axis are hiding a substantial amount of gold in the forest. The Axis are trying to escape from the forest with the gold. The Allies are trying to prevent this for all costs.
- Escort the truck with the gold to the nearby train station
- Destroy the main entrance
- Escort the truck over the bridge
- Load the gold on the Train
- Escape with the gold from the forest
- Built the command post to create an alternative Spawn
- Destroy the Allied command post command post
- Prevent the Axis from reaching the train station with the gold
- Prevent the Axis from destroying the main entrance
- Prevent the Axis from escorting the truck over the bridge
- Prevent the Axis from loading the gold on the train
- Prevent the Axis from escaping with the gold from the forest
- Built the command post
- Destroy Axis command post command post
Source: wolffiles.de | Teutis
|TEUTOBURG FOREST Version:beta 1
Teutis 01.02.2016 15,2 MB 90
[UJE]Niek released his new Map UJE Rotterdam Xmas
1 "Construct the command post!"
2 "Defend the flag"
3 "Defend the Power Generator of the Watergate!"
4 "Defend the documents from the Cargoboat"
5 "Prevent Axis from stealing the boat!"
6 "Prevent Axis from Escaping with the secret war documents* Destroy the boat!"
7 "Prevent Axis from building a Bridge to get on the Cargo Ship!"
1 "Construct the command post!"
2 "Capture the flag!"
3 "Destroy the Power Generator of the Watergate!"
4 "Steal the documents from the cargoboat!"
5 "Steal the boat!"
6 "Escort the boat, and escape with the secret war documents!"
7 "Build the Bridge to get on the Cargo Ship"
UJE Rotterdam Xmas is the 100th map release of UJE Niek and on behalf of the Enemy Territory community, Wolfenstein4ever want to say THANK YOU, for so many and wonderful maps.
We look forward to further Maps :)
|ROTTERDAM XMAS (UJE) Version:beta
[UJE]Niek 20.12.2015 23,185 MB 74
ET Map - Thud in the Sand beta 2 - This is a Enemy Territory Allied-attack map created by WuTangH. The map environment is situated in a small Egyptian-styled town and ends up in underground Axis bunkers.
Primary: Steal the Dynamite and deliver it to the truck.
Primary: Escort the truck and destroy the city gate.
Primary: Destroy the tunnels gate to gain access into underground bunkers.
Primary: Use the button in the control cabin to move the rockets out of safe.
Primary: Steal the Captains key from his table and deliver it to the safe to open it.
Primary: Steal the case, moneypack 1 and moneypack 2 and deliver them to the green truck in the rich part of city.
Secondary: Destroy the hovel wall to gain one more access point that leads to the dynamite.
- Another bunker enterance.
- Chevy (green) Truck moved to the new bunker exit on the other side of mountain.
- A little performance fix, but it's still quite bad.
- Fixed shaders bug of water & sky textures that bugged textures on other maps in map-rotations.
- Fixed objective deliver points, so you can't capture the Key and other objectives at Truck anymore.
- Another floors on buldings, roofs, plus many more brushwork.
- Changed spawntimes to balance map a little.
- Stones at waterfall are not models anymore, but brushes.
- Tunnel terrain is not so flat anymore.
- 2nd allied spawn is devided on two positions (under one spawnpoint)
- Added objective cameras in limbo menu.
- Added pipeline holders so they look more real.
- All cables are non-solid now and will not block jumping players in tunnels anymore.
- Configstrings - all soundscripts are called just s[number], that's all I could do about it.
- Brushes, entities, textures, and scripts cleanup.
- Truck barrier has new design.
- Added missing sound when The Key is dropped, or delivered to the Safe.
- 1024x1024 command map
Source: splashdamage..com | WuTangH
|THUD IN THE SAND Version:beta 2
WuTangH 18.11.2016 1.01 KB 44
This is the final version of Magic's Allied-attack map, "Raid".
The Axis forces have hidden a stash of gold in a nearby library, located in a beautiful Italian village. The Allies must steal a truck and fight their way through the village to the library. Once there, they must raid the library vault, steal the gold crate, put it on the truck and make their escape.
Magic 01.05.2016 26,86 MB 82
This is a new Christmas-themed map created by SSF Sage.
The map comes with 3 version!!! It comes packed with 3 in-game versions; Regular, a totally new wave based "Team Deathmatch" objective mode and Last Man Standing.
1] Steal the Red Flags.
2] Establish a Command Post inside the Central House.
3] Prevent the Axis from fortifying their position with a Command Post inside the Central House.
***Bonus: Collect stars
1] Steal the Blue Flags.
2] Prevent the Allies from establishing a Command Post inside the Central House.
3] Set up a Command Post inside the Central House.
***Bonus: Collect stars
1] Steal the Red Flag for 2 points or kill the enemy team for 1 point.
1] Steal the Blue Flag for 2 points or kill the enemy team for 1 point.
point.bsp / LMS version
Installation: Put the pk3 file into your Etmain folder.
|POINT XMAS Version:beta 1
SSF Sage 14.12.2016 9,131 MB 25
Tardis has created a nice spring version of the map Transmitter.
Story of Transmitter Spring:
Civilians manipulated by the Volksempfänger's propaganda program are resisting the allied forces.
To break the resistance, Allies have to overtake a local Transmitter, which is amplifying the master-signal from Berlin for local receivers.
They have to manipulate the transmission-frequency by installing a radio Modification Kit on the Transmitter.
The Allies also have to rotate the Antenna towards their pirate sender.
// Axis Objective Descriptions
1 "Primary Objective:**Prevent the Allies from building the Bridge."
2 "Primary Objective:**Don't let the Allies carry the Modification Kit to the Transmitter."
3 "Primary Objective:**Prevent the Allies from rearranging the Antenna towards their pirate sender."
4 "Secondary Objective:**Defend the Grate Door from the Allies."
5 "Secondary Objective:**Defend the Forward Hut from the Allies."
6 "Secondary Objective:**Defend the Serpentine Barricade from allied sabotage attempts."
7 "Secondary Objective:**Stop the Allies from constructing a Command Post in the Forest Hut.**Construct a Command Post!"
// Allied Objective Descriptions
1 "Primary Objective:**Construct the Bridge."
2 "Primary Objective:**Carry the Modification Kit to the Transmitter-Station inside the Castle complex."
3 "Primary Objective:**Rearrange the Antenna towards our pirate sender."
4 "Secondary Objective:**Destroy the Grate Door. Keep the attack rolling!"
5 "Secondary Objective:**Capture the Forward Hut from the Axis. Keep the attack rolling!"
6 "Secondary Objective:**Destroy the Serpentine Barricade to secure the Forward Hut."
7 "Secondary Objective:**Stop the Axis from constructing a Command Post in the Forest Hut.**Construct a Command Post!"
Objective's Not listed - Allied
Constuct The Cave Ladder
Destroy The Bunker Wall ( AmmoBunker Side )
Destroy The Tunnel Wall ( Grate Side Only distoyable from one side )
Objective's Not listed - Axis
Prevent the Allies from building The Cave Ladder
Defend the The Bunker Wall ( AmmoBunker Side )
Defend the The Tunnel Wall ( Grate Side Only distoyable from one side )
|TRANSMITTER SPRING Version:Spring
Tardis 24.10.2014 23, 324 MB 103
ET Map UJE Halloween beta 3 made by [UJE] Niek
The theme is set to halloween
Axis have invaded a ghosttown and they have hidden some halloween parts in the ghosthouse.
Allies have to get the halloween parts and escort them with the truck to theire base
There are lot's of ghosts in this town so....
Beware and don't get killed by some traps and ghosts and spiders
Have lot's of fun.
*Defend the ghosthouse gate
*Build the baricade
*Hold the flagspawn
*Defend the halloween parts
*stop the truck
*Build the commandpost for closer spawn
*Destroy the ghosthouse gate
*Steal the halloween parts
*Escort the truck
Source: ujeclan.com | Niek via FB
|HALLOWEEN (UJE) Version:beta 3
[UJE] Niek 31.10.2016 27.4 MB 37
ET Map Mountain Pass Beta 1 created by Devils Right Hand
The Axis forces have hidden an enormous stash of gold and priceless artwork in old, abandoned mines, somewhere in the mountains. The Allies have been unable to locate this stash, however, Allied HQ received intel that secret documents, pertaining to the whereabouts of this stash, are located in a nearby mountain village.
The Allied squad must locate and infiltrate this village, eliminate all Axis troops, destroy the Axis radio communications in order to prevent reinforcements being called in, steal a truck and make their escape back to Allied HQ.
|MOUNTAIN PASS Version:b1
Devils Right Hand 11.09.2016 28.01 MB 29
This is the latest version of "Trenches", created by Thunder and Macchute of The Wolf Team Modding & Mapping Community. Trenches is primarily a map made for use in ETNam Mod, but is readily usable in standard Wolf ET too.
Storyline: After breaching the infamous China Beach defences, the Allied forces have made their way through the jungle and located the enemy's defensive trenches. They must now find and destroy the sewer entrance, located in this area, in order to further their advance into Enemy Territory.
Changelog 1.1 to 1.2
- Fixed caulked surface
- "Dirty-fixed" a tga in shader that is jpg in Wolf ET source
- Fixed missing sandbags texture
- Moved templespawn into the temple with 2 exits
- Rocks added to cover Allied bunkerspawn
- Forward spawn is now in the different huts
- Forward spawn is default Axis, but needs to be hit first
- Added spawnpoints so now there is 32 spawn for both teams (for 64slots servers)
- Flying leaves should be taken care of, I hope
- "Flying" tree fixed
- Tunnel fixed so you don't get stuck
- Clipped the map all over so it shouldn't be possible to get outside
- Clipped the sewer opening so you can't get through it
- Added intermission sound wav
Thunder and Macchute 13.03.2016 6,114 MB 36
Meteos released a new Version of the map 1944 Huertgen Forest
Story: 1944 Huertgen Forest was thickly wooded, cut by steep defiles and trails.
The Axis built deep, artillery-proof bunkers, surrounded by fighting positions.
AXIS - The Allies are attempting to steal valuable supplies from the Axis Truckyard, stop them at all costs!
ALLIES - The Axis Truckyard contains valuable supplies. We must secure them to claim victory in the Forest!
Changelog > Final 2.1 (since previous public release)
* Time limit management:
- Initial time limit reduced to 20 minutes;
- Extension when the Tank is stolen (not on first repair) (+10);
- Extension when the Truck is stolen (when exiting the Truckyard) (+5)
* Slightly improved VIS blocking.
* Optimized T-Junctions some more.
* Caulked more non-visible surfaces.
* Rewrote shaders and cleaned map script.
* Added a flash animation and a firing sound to the AT-Gun when used.
* Adjusted the Tank turret rotation angle while shooting the Truckyard Gate.
* Fixed the trigger time of the AT-Gun: it will shoot only 5+ seconds after a shot.
* Updated the map coordonates so the original Command Map fits with the objectives locations.
* Terrain lighting is now on a single lightmap, for a smoothed lighting. However, func_group's still affect it.
Also note that the texture blending is affected (only the brushes going through the skybox).
Additionnal thanks to Dragonji, Micha, Sedra12, Smurfer, Teuthis, Thunder, WuTangH and |MTC| clan peeps for their feedback!
|1944 HUERTGEN FOREST Version:final 2
Meteos 24.10.2014 7.75 MB 140