Meteos released a new Version of the map 1944 Huertgen Forest
Story: 1944 Huertgen Forest was thickly wooded, cut by steep defiles and trails.
The Axis built deep, artillery-proof bunkers, surrounded by fighting positions.
AXIS - The Allies are attempting to steal valuable supplies from the Axis Truckyard, stop them at all costs!
ALLIES - The Axis Truckyard contains valuable supplies. We must secure them to claim victory in the Forest!
Changelog > Final 2.1 (since previous public release)
* Time limit management:
- Initial time limit reduced to 20 minutes;
- Extension when the Tank is stolen (not on first repair) (+10);
- Extension when the Truck is stolen (when exiting the Truckyard) (+5)
* Slightly improved VIS blocking.
* Optimized T-Junctions some more.
* Caulked more non-visible surfaces.
* Rewrote shaders and cleaned map script.
* Added a flash animation and a firing sound to the AT-Gun when used.
* Adjusted the Tank turret rotation angle while shooting the Truckyard Gate.
* Fixed the trigger time of the AT-Gun: it will shoot only 5+ seconds after a shot.
* Updated the map coordonates so the original Command Map fits with the objectives locations.
* Terrain lighting is now on a single lightmap, for a smoothed lighting. However, func_group's still affect it.
Also note that the texture blending is affected (only the brushes going through the skybox).
Additionnal thanks to Dragonji, Micha, Sedra12, Smurfer, Teuthis, Thunder, WuTangH and |MTC| clan peeps for their feedback!
|1944 HUERTGEN FOREST Version:final 2
Meteos 24.10.2014 7.75 MB 152
#kAmi.ET released his custom map Eichsfeld
The Allies must take the Entrance Area and then attack the Controls in the Control Room. The Axis must hold the Entrance Area as long as possible then mount a last ditch effort to defend the Eichsfeld Controls.
Default timelimit: 12 minutes, Axis spawn (defense): 30 seconds, Allied spawn (offense): 20 seconds
Destroy the Eichsfeld Controls in the Platform garrison. Beware of attacks through the Courtyard Wall or the Main blast Door.
Protect the Eichsfeld Controls in the Platform garrison. Infiltrate the position: Either from the Main blast Door or through the Courtyard Wall and attack them.
#kAmi.ET 15.06.2015 11,03 MB 107
This is the latest version of "Trenches", created by Thunder and Macchute of The Wolf Team Modding & Mapping Community. Trenches is primarily a map made for use in ETNam Mod, but is readily usable in standard Wolf ET too.
Storyline: After breaching the infamous China Beach defences, the Allied forces have made their way through the jungle and located the enemy's defensive trenches. They must now find and destroy the sewer entrance, located in this area, in order to further their advance into Enemy Territory.
Changelog 1.1 to 1.2
- Fixed caulked surface
- "Dirty-fixed" a tga in shader that is jpg in Wolf ET source
- Fixed missing sandbags texture
- Moved templespawn into the temple with 2 exits
- Rocks added to cover Allied bunkerspawn
- Forward spawn is now in the different huts
- Forward spawn is default Axis, but needs to be hit first
- Added spawnpoints so now there is 32 spawn for both teams (for 64slots servers)
- Flying leaves should be taken care of, I hope
- "Flying" tree fixed
- Tunnel fixed so you don't get stuck
- Clipped the map all over so it shouldn't be possible to get outside
- Clipped the sewer opening so you can't get through it
- Added intermission sound wav
Thunder and Macchute 13.03.2016 6,114 MB 38
Alps trail is a new Axis-attack map created by Thunder of the Wolf Team.
Axis defence forces in these mountainous regions need a constant ammunition supply in order to keep their Allied foes at bay. The Axis troops must escort their truck to a near-by ammo depot where the latest supply drop-off has taken place, in order to get the precious ammunition they will need to re-stock their armoury and keep their deadly PAK 75 Artillery guns firing.
The Allied Forces are only too well aware of this scenario and have sent an elite mountain ski patrol to intercept and capture all Axis ammo supplies, capture the PAK 75 Artillery guns and hopefully disrupt all Axis activities in this area.
Thunder would like to thank the following people:
# Teuthis for his help with map terrian shading
# Matoes for his help with waypointing questions
# Macchute for his help in finding the winter tree models
# Kuna for his hut prefab
# The entire TwT Crew for all their help, advice and feedback
Have fun and a really merry Christmas!
Thunder 20.12.2015 13,5 MB 114
ET Map UJE Halloween beta 3 made by [UJE] Niek
The theme is set to halloween
Axis have invaded a ghosttown and they have hidden some halloween parts in the ghosthouse.
Allies have to get the halloween parts and escort them with the truck to theire base
There are lot's of ghosts in this town so....
Beware and don't get killed by some traps and ghosts and spiders
Have lot's of fun.
*Defend the ghosthouse gate
*Build the baricade
*Hold the flagspawn
*Defend the halloween parts
*stop the truck
*Build the commandpost for closer spawn
*Destroy the ghosthouse gate
*Steal the halloween parts
*Escort the truck
Source: ujeclan.com | Niek via FB
|HALLOWEEN (UJE) Version:beta 3
[UJE] Niek 31.10.2016 27.4 MB 44
Congratulations to Kic from The Wolf Team on the release of his first Wolf ET map Village (wwgn3203).
The Allied Squad must attack the village trainstation, over-power the Axis forces on defence and destroy the infamous Axis railgun, known as “Leopold” . The Allies must also detonate dynamite at the train tunnel entrance, in order to prevent any further Axis troop trains from leaving or entering the village station.
– Capture the forward hut flag
– Build the Allied Command Post
– Destroy the maingate defences
– Destroy railgun Leopold
– Destroy the tunnel entrance near the station
Kic 22.02.2016 18.42 MB 57
[UJE]Niek released his new Map UJE Rotterdam Xmas
1 "Construct the command post!"
2 "Defend the flag"
3 "Defend the Power Generator of the Watergate!"
4 "Defend the documents from the Cargoboat"
5 "Prevent Axis from stealing the boat!"
6 "Prevent Axis from Escaping with the secret war documents* Destroy the boat!"
7 "Prevent Axis from building a Bridge to get on the Cargo Ship!"
1 "Construct the command post!"
2 "Capture the flag!"
3 "Destroy the Power Generator of the Watergate!"
4 "Steal the documents from the cargoboat!"
5 "Steal the boat!"
6 "Escort the boat, and escape with the secret war documents!"
7 "Build the Bridge to get on the Cargo Ship"
UJE Rotterdam Xmas is the 100th map release of UJE Niek and on behalf of the Enemy Territory community, Wolfenstein4ever want to say THANK YOU, for so many and wonderful maps.
We look forward to further Maps :)
|ROTTERDAM XMAS (UJE) Version:beta
[UJE]Niek 20.12.2015 23,185 MB 80
ET Map Castle Headquarters (aka Castle Republican Party Headquarters)
A new Allied-attack map created by Devils Right Hand.
Storyline: A group of traitor officers are to rendezvous in a Bavarian castle to discuss their secret plans to assassinate the Führer. Allied Intelligence has become aware of the existence of these plans and would very much like to obtain a copy of them.
Therefore, they send a squad of their elite Paratroopers to the castle in order to do just that.
|CASTLE HEADQUARTERS Version:b1
Devils Right Hand 11.09.2016 36,32 MB 48
ET Map Mountain Pass Beta 1 created by Devils Right Hand
The Axis forces have hidden an enormous stash of gold and priceless artwork in old, abandoned mines, somewhere in the mountains. The Allies have been unable to locate this stash, however, Allied HQ received intel that secret documents, pertaining to the whereabouts of this stash, are located in a nearby mountain village.
The Allied squad must locate and infiltrate this village, eliminate all Axis troops, destroy the Axis radio communications in order to prevent reinforcements being called in, steal a truck and make their escape back to Allied HQ.
|MOUNTAIN PASS Version:b1
Devils Right Hand 11.09.2016 28.01 MB 34
This is a new and improved version of Würzburg radar, created by Pheonix.
Storyline: The Allies must break into the Würzburg radar base and steal the Axis secret code book in order to analyse and eventually disrupt all Axis transmissions in that area.
Changes from the Original Wurzburg Radar:
- Changed Weather Conditions
- Changed Primary Objective (removed radar parts, added secret documents)
- Added Bunker Door (for documents' room)
- Added Truck Race
- Added New Axis's spawn points in the abandoned villa
- Special thanks to Splash Damage for having released the source code of the original maps
- 2Bit and Avoc for the Breakout2 skybox
- Rayban for the new foliage models prefab
|WURZBURG RADAR PHX Version:Beta 3
pheonix 22.03.2016 5,848 MB 68