Tardis has created a nice spring version of the map Transmitter.
Story of Transmitter Spring:
Civilians manipulated by the Volksempfänger's propaganda program are resisting the allied forces.
To break the resistance, Allies have to overtake a local Transmitter, which is amplifying the master-signal from Berlin for local receivers.
They have to manipulate the transmission-frequency by installing a radio Modification Kit on the Transmitter.
The Allies also have to rotate the Antenna towards their pirate sender.
// Axis Objective Descriptions
1 "Primary Objective:**Prevent the Allies from building the Bridge."
2 "Primary Objective:**Don't let the Allies carry the Modification Kit to the Transmitter."
3 "Primary Objective:**Prevent the Allies from rearranging the Antenna towards their pirate sender."
4 "Secondary Objective:**Defend the Grate Door from the Allies."
5 "Secondary Objective:**Defend the Forward Hut from the Allies."
6 "Secondary Objective:**Defend the Serpentine Barricade from allied sabotage attempts."
7 "Secondary Objective:**Stop the Allies from constructing a Command Post in the Forest Hut.**Construct a Command Post!"
// Allied Objective Descriptions
1 "Primary Objective:**Construct the Bridge."
2 "Primary Objective:**Carry the Modification Kit to the Transmitter-Station inside the Castle complex."
3 "Primary Objective:**Rearrange the Antenna towards our pirate sender."
4 "Secondary Objective:**Destroy the Grate Door. Keep the attack rolling!"
5 "Secondary Objective:**Capture the Forward Hut from the Axis. Keep the attack rolling!"
6 "Secondary Objective:**Destroy the Serpentine Barricade to secure the Forward Hut."
7 "Secondary Objective:**Stop the Axis from constructing a Command Post in the Forest Hut.**Construct a Command Post!"
Objective's Not listed - Allied
Constuct The Cave Ladder
Destroy The Bunker Wall ( AmmoBunker Side )
Destroy The Tunnel Wall ( Grate Side Only distoyable from one side )
Objective's Not listed - Axis
Prevent the Allies from building The Cave Ladder
Defend the The Bunker Wall ( AmmoBunker Side )
Defend the The Tunnel Wall ( Grate Side Only distoyable from one side )
|TRANSMITTER SPRING Version:Spring
Tardis 24.10.2014 23, 324 MB 102
Meteos released a new Version of the map 1944 Huertgen Forest
Story: 1944 Huertgen Forest was thickly wooded, cut by steep defiles and trails.
The Axis built deep, artillery-proof bunkers, surrounded by fighting positions.
AXIS - The Allies are attempting to steal valuable supplies from the Axis Truckyard, stop them at all costs!
ALLIES - The Axis Truckyard contains valuable supplies. We must secure them to claim victory in the Forest!
Changelog > Final 2.1 (since previous public release)
* Time limit management:
- Initial time limit reduced to 20 minutes;
- Extension when the Tank is stolen (not on first repair) (+10);
- Extension when the Truck is stolen (when exiting the Truckyard) (+5)
* Slightly improved VIS blocking.
* Optimized T-Junctions some more.
* Caulked more non-visible surfaces.
* Rewrote shaders and cleaned map script.
* Added a flash animation and a firing sound to the AT-Gun when used.
* Adjusted the Tank turret rotation angle while shooting the Truckyard Gate.
* Fixed the trigger time of the AT-Gun: it will shoot only 5+ seconds after a shot.
* Updated the map coordonates so the original Command Map fits with the objectives locations.
* Terrain lighting is now on a single lightmap, for a smoothed lighting. However, func_group's still affect it.
Also note that the texture blending is affected (only the brushes going through the skybox).
Additionnal thanks to Dragonji, Micha, Sedra12, Smurfer, Teuthis, Thunder, WuTangH and |MTC| clan peeps for their feedback!
|1944 HUERTGEN FOREST Version:final 2
Meteos 24.10.2014 7.75 MB 133
[UJE]Parking b3 made by [UJE]Niek
Axis are trying to get to the top of the Parking garage building. It's a 4 floor building so it won't be easy. Allies have to prevent this.
* Escort the tank to the top
* Destroy the 3 Baricades
* Destroy the side door
* Build the Commandpost
* Stop the Tank
* Build the Baricades
* Build the Commandpost
Source: [UJE] Niek via FB | ujeclan.com
|PARKING (UJE) Version:beta 3
[UJE] Niek 04.10.2014 12,74 MB 120
This is the latest version of "Trenches", created by Thunder and Macchute of The Wolf Team Modding & Mapping Community. Trenches is primarily a map made for use in ETNam Mod, but is readily usable in standard Wolf ET too.
Storyline: After breaching the infamous China Beach defences, the Allied forces have made their way through the jungle and located the enemy's defensive trenches. They must now find and destroy the sewer entrance, located in this area, in order to further their advance into Enemy Territory.
Changelog 1.1 to 1.2
- Fixed caulked surface
- "Dirty-fixed" a tga in shader that is jpg in Wolf ET source
- Fixed missing sandbags texture
- Moved templespawn into the temple with 2 exits
- Rocks added to cover Allied bunkerspawn
- Forward spawn is now in the different huts
- Forward spawn is default Axis, but needs to be hit first
- Added spawnpoints so now there is 32 spawn for both teams (for 64slots servers)
- Flying leaves should be taken care of, I hope
- "Flying" tree fixed
- Tunnel fixed so you don't get stuck
- Clipped the map all over so it shouldn't be possible to get outside
- Clipped the sewer opening so you can't get through it
- Added intermission sound wav
Thunder and Macchute 13.03.2016 6,114 MB 35
SM-Mapping aka Sage and Pegazus have released the new version River Port B1
"After over a year of testing and balancing the map it is time to release this exciting map! The map download includes advanced omnibot waypoints. This map is released as first beta to hear wider feedback, but it feels like final. Enjoy!"
Allied intelligence have found out about Axis testing V2 missile in one of their Submarines. While the missile could be launched underwater it would be devastating to New York, London and other Allied Capitals. A group of Allies special forces are sent to sabotage the mission and use the Axis weapon against theirselves.
Objective for Allies attacking team:
1] Escort the M8 Greyhound to the road facing their Headquarter
2] Destroy their Anti-Tank Gun
3] Destroy their Tank Barrier
4] Breach the Headquarter Entrace with the M8 Greyhound
5] Send a false command for the Axis U-boat to come to port
6] Steal the V2 Launch Code and secure it into the U-boat Controls
7] Construct a V2 launch hack at the U-boat Controls
8] Launch the V2 missile from the U-boat Controls
|RIVER PORT Version:beta 1
Sage and Pegazus 28.11.2016 20,193 MB 44
Teutis released his very nice map Teutoburg Forest Beta 1
Story: The Allies have surrounded the famous Teutoburg forest, an impervious forest in northwest Germany. The Axis are hiding a substantial amount of gold in the forest. The Axis are trying to escape from the forest with the gold. The Allies are trying to prevent this for all costs.
- Escort the truck with the gold to the nearby train station
- Destroy the main entrance
- Escort the truck over the bridge
- Load the gold on the Train
- Escape with the gold from the forest
- Built the command post to create an alternative Spawn
- Destroy the Allied command post command post
- Prevent the Axis from reaching the train station with the gold
- Prevent the Axis from destroying the main entrance
- Prevent the Axis from escorting the truck over the bridge
- Prevent the Axis from loading the gold on the train
- Prevent the Axis from escaping with the gold from the forest
- Built the command post
- Destroy Axis command post command post
Source: wolffiles.de | Teutis
|TEUTOBURG FOREST Version:beta 1
Teutis 01.02.2016 15,2 MB 89
#kAmi.ET released his custom map Eichsfeld
The Allies must take the Entrance Area and then attack the Controls in the Control Room. The Axis must hold the Entrance Area as long as possible then mount a last ditch effort to defend the Eichsfeld Controls.
Default timelimit: 12 minutes, Axis spawn (defense): 30 seconds, Allied spawn (offense): 20 seconds
Destroy the Eichsfeld Controls in the Platform garrison. Beware of attacks through the Courtyard Wall or the Main blast Door.
Protect the Eichsfeld Controls in the Platform garrison. Infiltrate the position: Either from the Main blast Door or through the Courtyard Wall and attack them.
#kAmi.ET 15.06.2015 11,03 MB 101
This is the final version of Magic's Allied-attack map, "Raid".
The Axis forces have hidden a stash of gold in a nearby library, located in a beautiful Italian village. The Allies must steal a truck and fight their way through the village to the library. Once there, they must raid the library vault, steal the gold crate, put it on the truck and make their escape.
Magic 01.05.2016 26,86 MB 80
This is a new and improved version of Würzburg radar, created by Pheonix.
Storyline: The Allies must break into the Würzburg radar base and steal the Axis secret code book in order to analyse and eventually disrupt all Axis transmissions in that area.
Changes from the Original Wurzburg Radar:
- Changed Weather Conditions
- Changed Primary Objective (removed radar parts, added secret documents)
- Added Bunker Door (for documents' room)
- Added Truck Race
- Added New Axis's spawn points in the abandoned villa
- Special thanks to Splash Damage for having released the source code of the original maps
- 2Bit and Avoc for the Breakout2 skybox
- Rayban for the new foliage models prefab
|WURZBURG RADAR PHX Version:Beta 3
pheonix 22.03.2016 5,848 MB 58
[UJE]Niek released his new Map UJE Rotterdam Xmas
1 "Construct the command post!"
2 "Defend the flag"
3 "Defend the Power Generator of the Watergate!"
4 "Defend the documents from the Cargoboat"
5 "Prevent Axis from stealing the boat!"
6 "Prevent Axis from Escaping with the secret war documents* Destroy the boat!"
7 "Prevent Axis from building a Bridge to get on the Cargo Ship!"
1 "Construct the command post!"
2 "Capture the flag!"
3 "Destroy the Power Generator of the Watergate!"
4 "Steal the documents from the cargoboat!"
5 "Steal the boat!"
6 "Escort the boat, and escape with the secret war documents!"
7 "Build the Bridge to get on the Cargo Ship"
UJE Rotterdam Xmas is the 100th map release of UJE Niek and on behalf of the Enemy Territory community, Wolfenstein4ever want to say THANK YOU, for so many and wonderful maps.
We look forward to further Maps :)
|ROTTERDAM XMAS (UJE) Version:beta
[UJE]Niek 20.12.2015 23,185 MB 71