SM-Mapping aka Sage and Pegazus have released the new version River Port B1
"After over a year of testing and balancing the map it is time to release this exciting map! The map download includes advanced omnibot waypoints. This map is released as first beta to hear wider feedback, but it feels like final. Enjoy!"
Allied intelligence have found out about Axis testing V2 missile in one of their Submarines. While the missile could be launched underwater it would be devastating to New York, London and other Allied Capitals. A group of Allies special forces are sent to sabotage the mission and use the Axis weapon against theirselves.
Objective for Allies attacking team:
1] Escort the M8 Greyhound to the road facing their Headquarter
2] Destroy their Anti-Tank Gun
3] Destroy their Tank Barrier
4] Breach the Headquarter Entrace with the M8 Greyhound
5] Send a false command for the Axis U-boat to come to port
6] Steal the V2 Launch Code and secure it into the U-boat Controls
7] Construct a V2 launch hack at the U-boat Controls
8] Launch the V2 missile from the U-boat Controls
|RIVER PORT Version:beta 1
Sage and Pegazus 28.11.2016 20,193 MB 44
ET Map - Thud in the Sand beta 2 - This is a Enemy Territory Allied-attack map created by WuTangH. The map environment is situated in a small Egyptian-styled town and ends up in underground Axis bunkers.
Primary: Steal the Dynamite and deliver it to the truck.
Primary: Escort the truck and destroy the city gate.
Primary: Destroy the tunnels gate to gain access into underground bunkers.
Primary: Use the button in the control cabin to move the rockets out of safe.
Primary: Steal the Captains key from his table and deliver it to the safe to open it.
Primary: Steal the case, moneypack 1 and moneypack 2 and deliver them to the green truck in the rich part of city.
Secondary: Destroy the hovel wall to gain one more access point that leads to the dynamite.
- Another bunker enterance.
- Chevy (green) Truck moved to the new bunker exit on the other side of mountain.
- A little performance fix, but it's still quite bad.
- Fixed shaders bug of water & sky textures that bugged textures on other maps in map-rotations.
- Fixed objective deliver points, so you can't capture the Key and other objectives at Truck anymore.
- Another floors on buldings, roofs, plus many more brushwork.
- Changed spawntimes to balance map a little.
- Stones at waterfall are not models anymore, but brushes.
- Tunnel terrain is not so flat anymore.
- 2nd allied spawn is devided on two positions (under one spawnpoint)
- Added objective cameras in limbo menu.
- Added pipeline holders so they look more real.
- All cables are non-solid now and will not block jumping players in tunnels anymore.
- Configstrings - all soundscripts are called just s[number], that's all I could do about it.
- Brushes, entities, textures, and scripts cleanup.
- Truck barrier has new design.
- Added missing sound when The Key is dropped, or delivered to the Safe.
- 1024x1024 command map
Source: splashdamage..com | WuTangH
|THUD IN THE SAND Version:beta 2
WuTangH 18.11.2016 1.01 KB 41
ET Map UJE Halloween beta 3 made by [UJE] Niek
The theme is set to halloween
Axis have invaded a ghosttown and they have hidden some halloween parts in the ghosthouse.
Allies have to get the halloween parts and escort them with the truck to theire base
There are lot's of ghosts in this town so....
Beware and don't get killed by some traps and ghosts and spiders
Have lot's of fun.
*Defend the ghosthouse gate
*Build the baricade
*Hold the flagspawn
*Defend the halloween parts
*stop the truck
*Build the commandpost for closer spawn
*Destroy the ghosthouse gate
*Steal the halloween parts
*Escort the truck
Source: ujeclan.com | Niek via FB
|HALLOWEEN (UJE) Version:beta 3
[UJE] Niek 31.10.2016 27.4 MB 35