Enemy Territory Christmas Mappack with 3 new UJE maps and waypoints - UJE Christmas, UJE Xmas Factory and UJE Castle Xmas made by [UJE] Niek
The first map is the updated Christmas tank ,Allied objective
The second map is an updated snipermap with axis objective in it.Castle xmas is the name
The thirth map is also an axis objective map called xmas Factory where axis have to try and assasinate Santa
[UJE] Christmas - The alies have to escort the tank to the santa's building and destroy the presents there. Axis have to stop the alies.
* 2 moving trucks
* 1 funny car that flies to objective
* A carnaval train
* some christmas sounds
* a giant carnaval wheel
* a Carousel
[UJE] Xmas Factory - Axis forces are planning an assasination on Santa in his Factory. They have to get inside the guarded factory to get the special dagger to assasinate Santa in his bedroom.
To get to the factory they have to steal the tank first to gain acces to the Factory.Then they have to steal a key to open the gates to the dagger and Santa's bedroom.
The allied forces have to stop the Axis and prevent assasination of Santa.
*Blow the damaged garage side wall to access the tank!
*Escort the tank through the Town to secure advance spawns!
*Blow the Sewer Door Side Entrance and the Stair Well Door Side Entrance to progress!
*Capture the Old Village spawn for 7 seconds!
*Build the North and South Assault Ramps, the Neutral Command post, and blow the Trench Side Wall!
*Blow the Main Factory Door to access the Key and Dagger and capture the forward tower spawn!
*Steal the Gate key to open the Gates that guard the Dagger to unlock them!
*Steal the Dagger and run it to Santa to assasinate him!
[UJE] Castle Xmas - The Axis have invaded Santa's Castle. They are trying to steal his magic Crown so they can manipulate Xmas.
They have to steal it and escape with the sledge. Allies have to do defend the crown at all costs.
Thanks alot guys you keep this game alive. Have fun with the maps **merry christmas and a happy newyear!
|XMAS MAPPACK (UJE) Version:3 Maps
[UJE] Niek 11.12.2016 55,57 MB 67
SM-Mapping aka Sage and Pegazus have released the new version River Port B1
"After over a year of testing and balancing the map it is time to release this exciting map! The map download includes advanced omnibot waypoints. This map is released as first beta to hear wider feedback, but it feels like final. Enjoy!"
Allied intelligence have found out about Axis testing V2 missile in one of their Submarines. While the missile could be launched underwater it would be devastating to New York, London and other Allied Capitals. A group of Allies special forces are sent to sabotage the mission and use the Axis weapon against theirselves.
Objective for Allies attacking team:
1] Escort the M8 Greyhound to the road facing their Headquarter
2] Destroy their Anti-Tank Gun
3] Destroy their Tank Barrier
4] Breach the Headquarter Entrace with the M8 Greyhound
5] Send a false command for the Axis U-boat to come to port
6] Steal the V2 Launch Code and secure it into the U-boat Controls
7] Construct a V2 launch hack at the U-boat Controls
8] Launch the V2 missile from the U-boat Controls
|RIVER PORT Version:beta 1
Sage and Pegazus 28.11.2016 20,193 MB 59
ET Map - Thud in the Sand beta 2 - This is a Enemy Territory Allied-attack map created by WuTangH. The map environment is situated in a small Egyptian-styled town and ends up in underground Axis bunkers.
Primary: Steal the Dynamite and deliver it to the truck.
Primary: Escort the truck and destroy the city gate.
Primary: Destroy the tunnels gate to gain access into underground bunkers.
Primary: Use the button in the control cabin to move the rockets out of safe.
Primary: Steal the Captains key from his table and deliver it to the safe to open it.
Primary: Steal the case, moneypack 1 and moneypack 2 and deliver them to the green truck in the rich part of city.
Secondary: Destroy the hovel wall to gain one more access point that leads to the dynamite.
- Another bunker enterance.
- Chevy (green) Truck moved to the new bunker exit on the other side of mountain.
- A little performance fix, but it's still quite bad.
- Fixed shaders bug of water & sky textures that bugged textures on other maps in map-rotations.
- Fixed objective deliver points, so you can't capture the Key and other objectives at Truck anymore.
- Another floors on buldings, roofs, plus many more brushwork.
- Changed spawntimes to balance map a little.
- Stones at waterfall are not models anymore, but brushes.
- Tunnel terrain is not so flat anymore.
- 2nd allied spawn is devided on two positions (under one spawnpoint)
- Added objective cameras in limbo menu.
- Added pipeline holders so they look more real.
- All cables are non-solid now and will not block jumping players in tunnels anymore.
- Configstrings - all soundscripts are called just s[number], that's all I could do about it.
- Brushes, entities, textures, and scripts cleanup.
- Truck barrier has new design.
- Added missing sound when The Key is dropped, or delivered to the Safe.
- 1024x1024 command map
Source: splashdamage..com | WuTangH
|THUD IN THE SAND Version:beta 2
WuTangH 18.11.2016 1.01 KB 49