Alps trail is a new Axis-attack map created by Thunder of the Wolf Team.
Axis defence forces in these mountainous regions need a constant ammunition supply in order to keep their Allied foes at bay. The Axis troops must escort their truck to a near-by ammo depot where the latest supply drop-off has taken place, in order to get the precious ammunition they will need to re-stock their armoury and keep their deadly PAK 75 Artillery guns firing.
The Allied Forces are only too well aware of this scenario and have sent an elite mountain ski patrol to intercept and capture all Axis ammo supplies, capture the PAK 75 Artillery guns and hopefully disrupt all Axis activities in this area.
Thunder would like to thank the following people:
# Teuthis for his help with map terrian shading
# Matoes for his help with waypointing questions
# Macchute for his help in finding the winter tree models
# Kuna for his hut prefab
# The entire TwT Crew for all their help, advice and feedback
Have fun and a really merry Christmas!
Thunder 20.12.2015 13,5 MB 110
LoRenz have made this sniper map to remind that ET is a war game and I have fun to do this. I have to thanks Patrizia for his help in texture for buildings and thanks who helped me to continue this map with his suggestion.
In Central Europe, they did a final bombing of the city Berlin, there are a few survivors but .....only snipers ,its a Black Forty Four, we have to win.
Source: Thx to [UJE]Niek via FB
BLACK FORTY FOUR SNIPER
LoRenz 22.11.2013 23,493 MB 59
Snipermap UJE Gondola Sniper (beta 1) made by [UJE] Niek. Had to make a snipermap for xmas for the year 2013 and yes Wolfenstein ET is still alive after so many years, Congratulations with this great game :-) So...there are snow gondolas in this map for all the people who don't like snow. Crossing is possible in 2 ways ,with the gondola and by foot.
Have alot of fun in this map and merry xmas and a good newyear
* at the start of the map there is almost no snow and after
20 minutes it's loaded with snow
* passing availeble with the gondels and by foot
* 2 points medic each side
* It has a xmas scene
Snipermap UJE Gondola Sniper (Beta 1) erstellt von [UJE] Niek. Wollte noch eine Snipermap für Weihnachten 2013 machen,
Wolfenstein ET lebt auch Heute noch, nach so vielen Jahren! Wir gratulieren diesem großen Spiel :) Also ... es gibt Schnee und Gondeln in dieser Karte für alle Menschen die Schnee nicht kennen. Mapcrossing ist in doppelt - mit der Gondelbahn - und zu Fuß - möglich.
Viel Spaß mit dieser Map und fröhliche Weihnachten und ein gutes Neues Jahr!
GONDOLA SNIPER (UJE) Version:beta 1
[UJE] Niek 10.12.2013 9,84 MB 116
LoRenz have made this sniper map, ideas by |ES|Grandad. (The map is almost identical with Black Forty Four Sniper)
In Central Europe, they did a final bombing of the city Berlin, there are a few survivors but .....only snipers, its a Black Forty Four, we have to win.
1944 SNIPER (ES)
LoRenz / |ES|Grandad 22.11.2013 17,03 MB 58
Meteos released a new Version of the map 1944 Huertgen Forest
Story: 1944 Huertgen Forest was thickly wooded, cut by steep defiles and trails.
The Axis built deep, artillery-proof bunkers, surrounded by fighting positions.
AXIS - The Allies are attempting to steal valuable supplies from the Axis Truckyard, stop them at all costs!
ALLIES - The Axis Truckyard contains valuable supplies. We must secure them to claim victory in the Forest!
Changelog > Final 2.1 (since previous public release)
* Time limit management:
- Initial time limit reduced to 20 minutes;
- Extension when the Tank is stolen (not on first repair) (+10);
- Extension when the Truck is stolen (when exiting the Truckyard) (+5)
* Slightly improved VIS blocking.
* Optimized T-Junctions some more.
* Caulked more non-visible surfaces.
* Rewrote shaders and cleaned map script.
* Added a flash animation and a firing sound to the AT-Gun when used.
* Adjusted the Tank turret rotation angle while shooting the Truckyard Gate.
* Fixed the trigger time of the AT-Gun: it will shoot only 5+ seconds after a shot.
* Updated the map coordonates so the original Command Map fits with the objectives locations.
* Terrain lighting is now on a single lightmap, for a smoothed lighting. However, func_group's still affect it.
Also note that the texture blending is affected (only the brushes going through the skybox).
Additionnal thanks to Dragonji, Micha, Sedra12, Smurfer, Teuthis, Thunder, WuTangH and |MTC| clan peeps for their feedback!
|1944 HUERTGEN FOREST Version:final 2
Meteos 24.10.2014 7.75 MB 137
Teutis released his very nice map Teutoburg Forest Beta 1
Story: The Allies have surrounded the famous Teutoburg forest, an impervious forest in northwest Germany. The Axis are hiding a substantial amount of gold in the forest. The Axis are trying to escape from the forest with the gold. The Allies are trying to prevent this for all costs.
- Escort the truck with the gold to the nearby train station
- Destroy the main entrance
- Escort the truck over the bridge
- Load the gold on the Train
- Escape with the gold from the forest
- Built the command post to create an alternative Spawn
- Destroy the Allied command post command post
- Prevent the Axis from reaching the train station with the gold
- Prevent the Axis from destroying the main entrance
- Prevent the Axis from escorting the truck over the bridge
- Prevent the Axis from loading the gold on the train
- Prevent the Axis from escaping with the gold from the forest
- Built the command post
- Destroy Axis command post command post
Source: wolffiles.de | Teutis
|TEUTOBURG FOREST Version:beta 1
Teutis 01.02.2016 15,2 MB 90
Teuthis release his new ET Map Teuthonia - Quote: I am mapping for ET because I enjoy mapping, irrespective of whether the map is finally released or not. Reason I released this one and not others is because I believe that people will specifically like this one. If you are familiar with ET you will recognize some similarities to goldrush. This is on purpose because I personally think goldrush is by far the best custom map and I wanted to create something that has kinda similar gameplay and texturing so that people who like goldrush will likely also enjoy playing this one. Also the goldrush.map file is open source and its legal to use brush and script work from this map (what a great coincidence YEAH!).
Story, well if you know goldrush you know what's coming now:
- The Allies have to steal a tank and steal some gold bars
- Escord the tank, clear the tank barriers and blow up the bank door
- Steal the gold bars and bring them to a nearby truck
- Escord the truck with the gold to the home base
- The Axis have to prevent the Allies to steal and secure the gold.
1:..Repair the tank
2:..Escort the Tank and destroy the tank barriers
3:..Escort the Tank into position to blow up the bank door
4:..Steal the gold and bring it to a nearby truck
5:..Escort the truck
6:..Build a Command Post for faster charge times
7:..Stop the Axis from constructing a Command Post
1:..Prevent the Allies from repairing the tank
2:..Build up the tank barriers
3:..Prevent the Allies from blowing up the bank door
4:..Stop the Allies from stealing the gold
5:..Stop the Allies from escaping with the gold
6:..Stop the Allies from constructing a Command Post
7:..Build your Command Post for improved charge times
Teuthis 06.08.2014 5,403 MB 75
Dingenskirchen Beta 1 - Custom map for Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
This map is a collaboration between Phisherman and KeMoN and the result of more than a year of more or less continuous development. It was created as a tribute to the good old times of RtCW and was originally intended to be released for the 10th birthday of WolfET. We didn't make it on time but we still hope it will bring back some memories to the old-schoolers amongst you. Since this is the first public release, any feedback (ranging from bad texture-alignment to glitches) is welcome.
The .map source-file is planned to be released some day, but please understand that we would like to improve the map before any conversions based on an old version are created. So please, if you find a bug, do NOT release any unofficial scriptfixes etc, as this will only cause confusion. If you find a bug, please post HERE or write me an eMail/PM, and I will release an official fix or a new map version.
December 1944: The noose tightens around the Reich's neck as Allied forces threaten to cross the Siegfried Line and advance into Germany. In a strategy meeting in an Eifel castle, German high command has worked out plans on how to repel the invaders. Allied intelligence wants these plans destroyed before they can be distributed to the front line.
This map has three main objectives instead of one, two of which must be completed by the Allies in order to win the match. This was done in an attempt to prevent the massive objective camping by the defending team on some maps.
DINGENSKIRCHEN Version:Beta 1
KeMoN 28.02.2014 76,01 MB 88
Adlernest Roof beta 3 - Modified by KiSsMySeXyAsS a.k.a. MorpHDoc
- Roof access added from CP spawn and axis spawn after the controls are blown
- Added access to the abyss with rope exit leading to under axis spawn
- Bug jump on the roof removed
- Added rocket launcher (can be used once only), which creates a hole in the roof (near the ammo packs)
- Removed walls next to the ammo packs
Changes by KiSsMySeXyAsS aka MorpHDoc
- created a radar command room on the roof
- created ammo packs for Axis in the radar command room
- created tunnel from Allies first spawn to back of the ammo packs
- created ladder to access the roof from the outside (only after the missile is launched)
- created axis CP room and tunnel to the transmitter from that room
- added details to the room on the roof from the allies CP spawn
- created a missile launcher to create a hole in the roof
- remove access from the abyss, but players can still reach the abyss
- remove the wall next to the ammo packs
- added roof access from Allies CP and Axis Spawn
- added abyss access
|ADLERNEST ROOF Version:beta 3
KiSsMySeXyAsS aka MorpHDoc 15.12.2014 9.03 MB 111
Missing in Action (final) - a new map created for ETNam Mod
The storyline: After the last big attack, Charlie (Vietcong), have managed to capture 3 allied soldiers. These soldiers will be interrogated for any valuable information they may have. The soldiers are being held in a secret P.O.W. camp in the Pleiku jungle, awaiting their fate.
Fortunately, U.S. armed forces pick up a Vietcong radio transmition in which they learn the whereabouts of the allied P.O.W.'s and they send in a rescue squad that are camped nearby. Equipped with a Huey helicopter they are flown to a drop-off point where they will have to navigate their way through the jungle to the P.O.W. camp.
Once there, they will have to blow the maingate and get the M.I.A.'s out of the Vietcong camp, one by one, then bring them to the safety of the allied camp hospital. The Vietcong forces, however, will do all in their power to prevent this.
# Fixed some of the fps problems
# Changed the texture on the sandbags to be more fitting with the ETNam theme
# The Huey helicopter is now destructible ( Thanks to acQu )
# A more suitable skybox for the map's fog effect
MISSING IN ACTION Version:final
Thunder 09.02.2014 18,11 MB 54