Mateos released his winter version of Supply
* Winter Theme, but only in exteriors and using default materials as much as possible (To compare with Supply Depot 3).
* Moved the Crane Controls like in Supply Depot 3, to avoid putting solid invisible stuff everywhere and prevent the satchel exploit.
* Various script fixes incorporated: Spawn/Gold bugs, annoying alarm/radios muted, SK protections, Grenade/Mortar stairwell glitch, ...
* Several options incorporated, but disabled by default; Admins can easily enable them by commenting/uncommenting certain lines!
- Truck may stop earlier on one/both Gates.
- Ammo Cabinet @ Farm Spawn (Model, Command Map icon, Hint).
- Radio musics can be enabled, the audio files and entities are included.
- Allied CP Health & Ammo cabinets; To Compare with SD3, there's no "broken model":
they appear when CP is built, so nasty people can stay there to stop Allies...
When you start to build CP, models will appear as underconstruction to prevent people to die...
Source: Mateos via Shoutbox | Splashdamage
SUPPLY (WINTER EDITION)
Mateos 16.07.2013 4,308 MB 169
This is a new and improved realease of the famous Axis-attack map, created by Yatta, Canyon Depths Final.
A large, mysterious and heavily-armed Allied outpost has been spotted in North Africa. Rumors say there's something here the Allies want to keep secret at any cost. Unfortunately for them, Axis forces are already aware of the outpost's existence and are determined to launch their attack.
However, the German Panzer Division, sent to assault the outpost, gets caught in a vicious sand storm just before their attack, sparing only a single, supplyless Jagdpanther. There's now no other option for the Axis Assault Troops who are left, there's no way back, attack is the only option, as they fight to re-supply and fuel their last remaining tank, all the way to the bitter end.
Yatta would like to thank the following people:
Aimbrosia, Happykillmore, Zacky, Blord, Alex and Blackbyte for all their encouragement. The ETF community & GoC clan for testing - special thanks to Nosi and RazorSword.
The CFB and ROP clans for their tests of the crippled, early versions. The ET mappers community at the splashdamage.com forums and Chrucker for his ET scripting reference/tutorial website.
Please send any feedback regarding the map to itekimasu[at]gmail.com
Source: splatterladder.com | Yatta
|CANYON DEPTHS Version:Final
Yatta 08.03.2015 29,68 MB 107
Adlernest Roof beta 3 - Modified by KiSsMySeXyAsS a.k.a. MorpHDoc
- Roof access added from CP spawn and axis spawn after the controls are blown
- Added access to the abyss with rope exit leading to under axis spawn
- Bug jump on the roof removed
- Added rocket launcher (can be used once only), which creates a hole in the roof (near the ammo packs)
- Removed walls next to the ammo packs
Changes by KiSsMySeXyAsS aka MorpHDoc
- created a radar command room on the roof
- created ammo packs for Axis in the radar command room
- created tunnel from Allies first spawn to back of the ammo packs
- created ladder to access the roof from the outside (only after the missile is launched)
- created axis CP room and tunnel to the transmitter from that room
- added details to the room on the roof from the allies CP spawn
- created a missile launcher to create a hole in the roof
- remove access from the abyss, but players can still reach the abyss
- remove the wall next to the ammo packs
- added roof access from Allies CP and Axis Spawn
- added abyss access
|ADLERNEST ROOF Version:beta 3
KiSsMySeXyAsS aka MorpHDoc 15.12.2014 9.03 MB 112
This is the latest version of the Allied-attack map, "Norwegian Battery", from TWT.
The Axis forces have built an anti-ship battery on the coast of Norway, the allies must destroy it in order to guarantee safe passage for all Allied shipping.
#Graphical glitches that were caused by various settings
# Made the Axis anti-ship battery more easy to destroy
# The keycard is now a little bit more accessible
# Added some good areas to place a mobile mg42
# All sound issues fixed
NORWEGIAN BATTERY Version:Beta 4
ove 07.04.2014 5,803 MB 39
Enemy Territory map - UJE Factory Beta 2 made by [UJE] Niek
Axis forces are planning an assasination on the Allied General in his Factory. They have to get inside the guarded factory to get the special dagger to assasinate The General in his bedroom.
To get to the factory they have to steal the tank first to gain acces to the Factory.Then they have to steal a key to open the gates to the dagger and The Generals bedroom.
The allied forces have to stop the Axis and prevent assasination of the General.
*Blow the damaged garage side wall to access the tank!
*Escort the tank through the Town to secure advance spawns!
*Blow the Sewer Door Side Entrance and the Stair Well Door Side Entrance to progress!
*Capture the Old Village spawn for 7 seconds!
*Build the North and South Assault Ramps, the Neutral Command post, and blow the Trench Side Wall!
*Blow the Main Factory Door to access the Key and Dagger and capture the forward tower spawn!
*Steal the Gate key to open the Gates that guard the Dagger to unlock them!
*Steal the Dagger and run it to the General to assasinate him!
*Prevent the Axis from blowing the damaged garage side wall!
*Prevent the Axis from repairing the tank and snare or damage it to prevent their progress!
*Prevent the Axis from gaining access to the Sewer Door Side Entrance and the Stair Well Door Side Entrance!
*Capture or prevent the Axis from capturing the Old Village!
*Prevent the construction/destroy the North and South Assault Ramps, build the Neutral Command post, and prevent the blowing of the Trench Side Wall!
*Prevent the Axis from blowing the Main Factory Door and gaining access to the key and Dagger!
*Primary Objective: Defend the Gate Key and prevent the Axis from using it to unlock the Dagger to assasinate the General!
*Primary Objective: Defend the Dagger and prevent the assasination of the General!
Source: ujeclan.com | Niek via FB
|FACTORY (UJE) Version:beta 2
[UJE] Niek 15.03.2017 31.89 MB 20
UJE trainstation b4 - map made by [UJE]Niek
The Allies must blow up the entrance of a large Building to get acces to the Trainstation. In the Trainstation are 2 anti tank guns ready for transport to Siwa Oasis where the axis can use it for theire fortress. Axis have to prevent the Allies for blowing up the guns.
*Destroy the main entrance
*Destroy both Anti Tank Guns.
*Defend the main entrance
*Defend the Anti Tank Guns
*Build the 2 Barricades
|TRAINSTATION (UJE) Version:beta 4
[UJE] Niek 12.03.2015 1.01 KB 106
This is the final version of Magic's Allied-attack map, "Raid".
The Axis forces have hidden a stash of gold in a nearby library, located in a beautiful Italian village. The Allies must steal a truck and fight their way through the village to the library. Once there, they must raid the library vault, steal the gold crate, put it on the truck and make their escape.
Magic 01.05.2016 26,86 MB 83
CTF Firelite Beta 1 - This is Magic's new map release, CFT Firelite. As the title of the map suggests, it's a new "CTF", ( Capture The Flag ), frag map. On this version, however, it's not just a case of capturing and defending various flags in order to win the round.
Each team must capture the enemy's flags and get them all the way back to their own base. Each team must complete this objective for a total of three times to gain victory over their opponents.
Magic would like to thank the following members of the Wolfenstein Community for their help in creating his new map:
- Dood for the map botfiles and waypoints
- Avoc for the map skybox
- Rayban for his example maps and models
|FIRELITE CTF Version:beta 1
Magic 24.05.2016 19,81 MB 43
UJE The Lab beta 5 map made by [UJE]Niek
Intel found a secret base in the French Alps , Allies have to destroy the Rocket stationed there then they have to gain acces to the Secret base and search some trainparts to fix the train and escape.
* Destroy the Rocket
* Destroy the Entrance to the Base
* Take the Trainparts and bring them to the Train
* Escape with the train
* Prevent the Allies from destroying the Rocket
* Prevent the Allies from blowing the Entrance to the Base
* Prevent the Allies taking the parts to the Train
* Prevent the Allies from escaping with the train
|THE LAB (UJE) Version:beta 5
[UJE] Niek 20.04.2015 18,898 MB 130
New Map |ES|Alamo Sniper made by |ES|LoRenz - If any of you know the real story about Alamo, I think you already guess, this must be a circular map. And, it is. I do not remember seen a circular sniper map before. This is a total new concept.
Allies are located in center of map, (Church of Alamo) surrounded by Axis on all sides. Axis have cannons on their side, wich can shot against Allies.. and you can partly shot down Allies building (Church of Alamo). But ofcource, you need to find the cannon, wich can fire. Good luck.
For both teams, repeated rifle fire will partly destroy buildings too. Axis side of map is of course bigger than allies side, becouse its a circular map. But |ES|LoRenz took care of that too. On each side of Axis side, you will find transporters, wich will move you to any side of the map.
The concept of circular snipermap is brand new. But I think, its no trouble after a few minutes, to find your way around map. Its not harder, than playing one of the old fashion ET maps.
Neue Map |ES|Alamo Sniper erstellt von |ES|LoRenz - Falls einer von euch die wahre Geschichte über Alamo kennt, weiß es bestimmt schon, das diese Map kreisförmig ist.
Dies ist eine völlig neues Konzept, einer kreisförmigen Scharfschützen Map. Die Alliierten sind in der Mitte der Karte (Church of Alamo) und von allen Seiten von Achsenmächten umgeben.
|ALAMO SNIPER (ES)
|ES|LoRenz 17.05.2013 12,86 MB 124